Wednesday, May 16, 2007

You're invited to my graduation party brought to you by my loving parents to celebrate my official doctoring ways. Come a lone or in packs, all are invited, but definitely come hungry. Plus this is double the party since my brother Nam will be graduating from high school.

Saturday, June 2nd at 4pm-8pm


Little Canada, MN 55117



Please RSVP via email
pham0079@umn.edu

Pros to coming:
  1. Enjoy my mom's cooking
  2. See my childhood home and meet lots of Vietnamese people
  3. Battle against Joe Miller in N64 Tetris
  4. Learn about the French Canadian history of Little Canada
  5. Blood pressure checks at your pleasure
Negs to coming:
  1. You'll eat so much you might go into a coma
  2. Be prepared to say my Vietnamese name in front of my family
  3. Joe Miller will make you cry after he finishes you in Tetris
  4. Little Canadian history is like holding a surgical retractor for 5 hrs
  5. Blood pressure checks will incur a $100 bill to your insurance
Hope to see you soon,





PS. Click on my name to begin practicing the pronunciation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wish I could come!